Monday, August 8, 2011

Progress pictures: They REALLY are important!





WOW, just tonight I was on my computer after getting home from training & massage therapy clients and I sat down and was scrolling through old photos of me & also now the new photos. After looking at them, I cannot stress the importance of taking progress pictures and photos every 3 to 4 weeks to see the changes. Time goes SO FAST I feel like. Especially since I am in my late 20's now, I feel like the days just fly by sometimes. The scale does not tell us what we always want. You literally can stay the same weight but lose a few percentage points of bodyfat but you cannot tell BECAUSE you didn't take any pictures. These are the best judgement of if you are on the right track or not. Only here you can analyze if your hips got smaller, arms got more toned, etc. You get the point. Just look at the difference in me when I was 19-20. I'm glad I entered the bodybuilding.com teen of the week that year. Because if I hadn't I wouldn't have any pictures of me without my shirt on when I was 19. Almost 10 years ago! That's hard to believe. But look at my progress since. I'm not gonna lie. I'm proud of myself and who I've become. So why shouldn't you start changing the way you look at yourself and create YOUR TRANSFORMATION. Start taking pictures and hold yourself accountable!!!

1 comment:

  1. WoW! That guy in the photos has literally changed his life. Who's next?

    ReplyDelete