Monday, September 12, 2011

Try this awesome easy recipe for breakfast OR preworkout!

Ok, so I think it's safe to say that we all know that the "instant" oatmeal in packets contains a lot of refined sugar. I believe in one packet there is at least like 15 g of sugar, and come on, one packet is NEVER enough to fill us up. So already, 2 packets of oatmeal can already add up to almost a can of soda! Gross!

The solution. Grab a high powered food processor or blender (hint hint buy a VITAMIX) :)
Blend your favorite berries (I like plain old strawberries...and add some stevia to the mix to sweeten it up)

And bam...a lovely breakfast and super ultra healthy for you too! (I also like to throw my protein powder in my oatmeal (something like a nice chocolate strawberry oatmeal-if I had chocolate protein powder)

Try it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment